Headquartered in Sweden, Atomize helps hotels around the globe to maximize their revenue, by automatically setting the optimal price per room type. Used in more than 50 countries, across five continents, by properties in the wide range of 50 to 1250 rooms.
Atomize is known as an innovator and maverick in the revenue management software category. During 2019 Atomize was the first RMS to solve real-time price optimization which opens up huge possibilities for hotels to gain a competitive edge in their respective markets.
After only 2 years in the market, Atomize Revenue Management System was ranked number 1 on Hoteltechreport.com
- 24/7/365 real-time pricing – Prices are being automatically optimized, whenever demand changes, 365 days into the future.
- Save hours of valuable time – Atomize sophisticated and easy-to-use hotel revenue management system will increase your efficiency and save hours of manual work.
- 15-20 % revenue uplift – Atomize customer portfolio shows an average revenue uplift of 15% after 12 months. The product works globally for Hotels of all sizes.
- Real-time price automation
- Increase your efficiency and save hours of manual work by eliminating tasks related to tactical pricing through automation.
- Stay ahead of your competition
- Insights from future demand data helps you detect recovering demand before it shows on the books and enables the hotel to be more proactive
- Sell rooms at the best price
- Price different room types independently of each other based on actual demand. Room prices are automatically adjusted, when demand changes.
Atomize 2-way integration
Atomize has a seamless 2-way integration with Apaleo that will unlock additional revenues and lower costs for Apaleo users through a concept called leam revenue management. It is extremely easy to connect Atomize to apaleo through the apaleo app store.
Live market insights and real-time rates
Atomize provides Apaleo users with live market insights and real-time rate suggestions in an easy-to-understand and highly actionable format. It is extremely easy to connect.
Atomize pulls data from mainly these data pillars; 1. Internal data from Apaleo such as reservations, availability changes, group allocations and cancellation rates. 2. Rates and market intelligence data from OTA Insight (including competitor pricing and future market demand data).