About char pmslink for PBX
char pmslink is a universal connector that integrates any Telephone System (PBX) with Apaleo and allows the hotel to exploit the full potential of its Telephone System and get the most out of its investment.
It is compatible with more than 50 Telephone System vendors:
- and more...
The Hotel, depending on the telephone system used, is able to:
Automatically include guest calls into Apaleo interface.
Easily use in-room telephones to communicate room status changes, minibar charges, etc. to Apaleo.
Allow outgoing calls when the guest Check-In is done.
Restrict outgoing calls from unoccupied rooms or for appropriate guest profiles.
Set and control wake up calls and reminders from Apaleo User Interface. (Additional Module required, contact char)
Control the attention given to guest calls: unattended calls, total attended calls, busiest hours, etc. (module independent of Apaleo, Spanish only)
Monitor hotel staff telephony consumption and telephone occupancy. (Module independent of Apaleo. Spanish only)
- Provides additional features
- As a highly specialised system, it exploits all the possibilities offered by the PBX itself in a standard way.
- Invoice guest calls
- Calls are automatically notified to the PMS and are included in the guest’s account for invoicing.
- Adapts to any architecture
- Facilitates connection (local, remote, centralised) in a way that is the most cost-effective and functional for the hotel without hindering the optimisation of its systems.
- Improve internal processes and services
- Much more than just billing calls, it makes the telephone terminal in each room a communication system for hotel services: housekeeping, minibar, guest services, etc.
Customise the guest attention
Assigning the name of the main guest as the extension identifier, makes it easier to identify the guest on the operator’s display
Room Status and housekeeping notifications
Through the dialing of status codes on the telephone terminal in the rooms by the maids, their status is updated in real time in the integrated systems: PMS, housekeeping tools, guest applications, etc.
Billing / minibar restocking
By dialing a code on the telephone terminal in the room by valets or maids, the consumption made by the guest is updated in time for billing purposes by the PMS and restocking control by minibar management tools.