Plusgrade’s hotel upselling platform redefines the guest experience with innovative ancillary revenue solutions proven to elevate guest satisfaction, drive incremental profit, and optimize yield on guestroom inventory. Over 200 companies worldwide trust Plusgrade’s ancillary offerings and loyalty expertise to create incredible travel experiences and new revenue opportunities. Founded in 2009, Plusgrade is headquartered in Montreal with offices in Toronto, New York, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Tel Aviv and Singapore.
Integrated | Automated | Data-driven | High Conversion | Inventory Optimization | Increases ADR and RevPAG | Saves front desk time | Boosts guest experience and loyalty
- Effortless implementation
- Experience seamless automation with our ready-to-use ancillary solutions, simplifying the implementation process from day one.
- Zero-risk solutions
- Unlock maximum benefits without any implementation fees or upfront costs with our white-label solutions, ensuring a risk-free investment.
- Data-driven strategy
- Gain a competitive edge with our data-driven strategy, leveraging market insights from our extensive global ancillary network.
- Amplified customer engagement
- Increase revenue with personalized, customer-set maximum bids to lift conversions.
Provide hotel guests with the option to bid on or purchase premium room upgrades through a seamless, white-label user experience. Premium Upgrade increases ancillary revenue while delivering an exceptional guest experience.
Unlock a world of flexibility for your guests, allowing them to check-in early, extend their stay, or check-out later. StayExtend revolutionizes revenue generation by maximizing high-margin opportunities while delivering unparalleled guest experiences.
Empower guests to personalize their stays with access to a multitude of post-booking amenities, from pre-reserved spa sessions and dinners to on-property rentals and event access. StayPlus targeted offers cater to individual preferences, boosting sales and conversion rates for add-on services.